Wednesday, March 4, 2009

One down... a million to go..


Well today is the OFFICIAL first day of my IVF cycle. I can't believe it is finally here! I just gave myself the first shot, and now I just have about a million more.. I took a picture of most of my drugs and needles, and then I realized that I left some out... oh well.. lol.. If the procedure works, then I will have to order some MORE drugs and needles... Yipee.. Oh well, I'm already over it. So today I am taking 3 different medications.. birth control, dexamethasone, and lupron... My first doctor's appointment is next Friday, and then I get to add 2 more medications, folic acid, and Bravelle. That is when I get to start having to do 2 injections a day. Well, I think that is all up to date. I am going to add another post too I think.

No comments: