Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Moving right along..

Well, I have had 2 doctors appointments to check on my growing eggs, and today the doctor saw 8 follicles... so he is hoping to get 5-6 eggs. More would be great. I have to admit, that at first I was a little uneasy about the number, because I was really hoping to get at least 10 eggs, but I still feel good about it, so we are going with it. I have to get my first "butt" shot tonight! Yipee!! But actually I am a little happier about that because the nurse was kind enough to give me a smaller needle! Only 1 inch now instead of 1 and a 1/2. And a half inch makes a HUGE difference! So then my retrieval is set for Thursday! And depending on the eggs, I will have my transfer on either Sunday or the Tuesday after... I'm so nervous, and anxious and excited! I think I am going to schedule a massage for Saturday to help me relax for the transfer... and then I will be on bed rest for at least one day, maybe more... so I'm sure I will have lots of time to update this thing and add some pictures... blogs just don't seem too fun without pictures!

No comments: