Saturday, July 23, 2011

New Experience

So obviously this whole pregnancy thing is a new experience for me. It has been so wonderful and exciting! I am so glad and grateful that it has been so smooth sailing for me so far. I never had any morning sickness. My only complaints are being tired, which is better in the 2nd trimester, headaches, leg cramps and heartburn. But even these are not too horrible. I think I feel better now then when I wasn't pregnant. So this last week we found out we are having a little boy! Kylle is so happy to get a little buddy and pass on the family name. I am just excited! Also this week I have really been feeling the baby move around. I thought I could feel something before, but now I know it is definitely the baby. He loves to wiggle around and sit in awkward places that make mommy push on him to get him to move. The other day he was in a weird spot, so I pressed on my tummy and he tapped back! It was so cute! It is still surreal to me that there is a tiny person growing inside me. I have bought a bunch of cute baby boy outfits, and I am already starting to get his room going.At the last doctors appointment they measured a lot of babys parts and the doctor said he is measuring just perfect. I already love this sweet little boy, and we can't wait to meet him! He will be the best Christmas present I ever got!!

No comments: